July 8, 2009

Etsy Bitsy Time Sucker?

I was introduced to the world of Etsy just a few weeks ago. I was enthralled by all the beautiful stuff out there and excited to have access to items that were far greater than the cookie cutter products sold in stores. Morever, since I lack a lot of the skill and time it takes to create these homemade goods, I thought Etsy would make my life easier because I could bypass the work and simply order what I want online.

But will it save me time? Or will I get distracted by all the tantalizing stuff and surf my way to misused hours on the internet? And what about cost?

I am going to perform an experiment. There are just a couple of things I still need (or want) for baby:
  • Curtains
  • Shoes
  • Kimono (there may be a Japanese wedding in his future)
  • Mobile
In the next few days check back and I will show you what I found using one whole hour of my busy schedule to search for these items, including costs.

No comments: